Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crystalline Materials Network

This is my first post on my first blog as I shift to all things Google.

I am looking for interested partners in a website that puts the recommendation of the National Academies Research Council into practise for the benefit of New Materials Synthesis and Crystal Growth in the USA. I propose to fund this effort with NSF or TIP resources. Right now this is just a personal effort to follow up on the DGCM (Discovery and Growth of Crystalline Materials) effort of many renowned scientists and engineers who want to see more DGCM.

Google 12640 and NAP (National Academies Press) to find the report that inspired this blog and a similarly named site to be referenced here.

Please respond here or privately as you wish.

d

2 comments:

  1. Hello ,my name is Zenneia McLendon and I am writing from the National Academies Press, please contact me at zmclendon@nas.edu to discuss ways in which we can help you incorporate the report,"Frontiers in Crystalline Matter:From Discovery to Technology" into your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Best wishes, may you reach your goals online!

    John - http://www.HomelandSecureIT.com/

    ReplyDelete